As fashion changes fast and, sorry, men are not always up to date on the latest trends, I thought I might help you guys a hand and share some trends for the upcoming (and my favorite) season!
Scroll down, read and see and yes, get inspired!
- It is all about the 90’s
From oversized and fugly sneakers, shell suits, bucket hats and tracksuits, the 90s trend is hitting its stride for AW’18.
- Layer up in leather
- Seriously following each fashion-trend? You better like the Matrix then – there was quite a distinctive leather vibe in this seaons fashionweeks. Ultralong and oversized leather coats are everywhere!
- Investing in a shearling
- My favorite and logical trend – a high quality sherling will last you a lifetime and keeps you warm during freezing winters. For those of you who cannot afford (including myself) a nice Fendi or Armani shearling – Zara/H&M did not dissapoint!
- Go hiking?
- The bigger the better and quite frankly – I don’t really mind. To be honest, it is a trend that I’ve seen across the gram for quite a while already but totally digging it. Although uncertain it might suit me – I love it! You might not fancy hiking but obviously you’re getting the point.
- Go get yourself a weather cheater
- This technical outerwear is not abating anytime soon – although I must admit, I am not a huge fan of this trend. Whether it are oversized puffer jackets, ultra-long down-filled jackets, nylon or hardwearing velrco – it is a trend that just keeps on going!
- My favorite, you should definately be wearing UPS brown in town
- As all might know & if you don’t you better get your facts straight, I LOVE CAMEL/BROWN! You can therefore understand my excitement about this trend. Brown is the shade of season, THANK GOD. You might think UPS and scouting outfits are dull – no, it’s called fashion honey.
- It’s all about checks – become a woodpecker
- And the more the better – clashing? Even better! Versace might have led the charge, others are definately following! from oversized coats, shoes, jackets, vests and shirts – the more the better!
- Head to rodeo
- It might not completely be my style but it has been going on for a while know and it does not seem to stop! Cowboy boots, hats, bottoms and tops, get fully dressed and ready fo a rodeo!
So, I think these are quite a few trends, some of which you might agree or disagree with but I am quite confident there is at least one you would wear! And no, I ain’t sharing my preference as I think it is quite obvious…
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed watching and reading this piece as I would like to share more in the future. What do you think? Let me know!